How to Hack Symbian Belle [Complete Guide]
How to hack Symbian Belle on your phone
Quite recently came to light the official firmware update Symbian ^ 3, the update is called Symbian Belle. Currently, a large number of people have already updated their devices precisely on this update, the truth is that this OS was very beautiful and comfortable, but still there were people to whom the operating system is not much you like him. In such cases people do drop in the firmware.
In truth, as stated above, the operating system was quite good, as beautiful widgets embellished the entire desktop, as well as other pieces of the operating system. But as they say, that not everything is perfect, meaning that with the new update, and new problems are found, this problem concerns the burglary unit, not counting the fact that not all of the old OS supports this application. According to this, today’s theme will be “How to hack Symbian Belle”
1. Install the software on your Smartphone NortonSymbianHack.sisx.
2. Once the program is successfully installed, run it.
3. Being already in the program, click on “Options – Anti-Virus – Quarantine list».
4. After completing the third paragraph, press Options – Restore, and then agree to restore from quarantine.
5. Close the program and then remove it from the Application Manager, an application called Symantec Symbian Hack, also left another folder in the file manager, if desired, remove it (c: shared ).
6. Next you need to install RomPatcherPlus 3.1.sisx.
7. After successful installation, go into it, and apply all patches.
- Open4all, provides access to the closed system folders.
8. Then you will need to install X-plore (Download from link below and install it if you don’t have it).
9. Come to the X-plore, and copy the folder from the archive sys, the root of drive C, so C must go :/ sys / bin /;
If you have a personal desire to be necessary to run the patches automatically, you can do while in RomPatcher and clicking Options – Add to auto.
Also, do not pay attention to the fact that during the software installation you will beat that this application is not compatible with your device.
This method is suitable for Break-Belle, and for earlier versions of firmware Symbian.
Note: “Also, if you suddenly emerge sign Restore failed: file already exists, we recommend to fix this error, make a Hard reset, if this does not help you on to the Hard reset the device to remove the flash drive (memory stick).”