How To Root Motorola DROID Bionic [Guide]
So lets Start:
Step by Step Guide:
- First of all install Motorola Drivers in your PC.
- Download MotorolaOneClickRoot.zip Unzip it any where in your PC.
- Enable USB Debugging by checking the box under Setting>Applications>Development.
- Now its time to plug your phone with pc and make sure to select “Charge Only Mode”.
- Open the unzipped folder and double click on MotorolaOneClickRoot.exe to execute it.
- A command windows appears for your guidance , Please read and follow each instruction.
- Finally your phone will be rooted on completing the 3 steps.
- Happy Rooting
For full support.how to root motorola droid bionic.