The first Nokia phones featuring Symbian Anna, the Nokia E6 and Nokia X7, are now shipping. The X7 will be available in Europe, Eurasia, China, India and other Asia/Pacific countries, while the E6 will be available in Europe, Eurasia, Asia/Pacific, as well as the Middle East and Africa. As a hardcore fan of the Nokia E71 and E72 form factor, I’ve been dreaming of the day when I could touch both QWERTY and screen, and here it is with the E6. Get a full run down of the Nokia E6, Nokia X7 and Symbian Anna features from our previous posts, or check out some highlights below…
- QWERTY and touch experience offers faster navigation and operation than either a pure touch or keyboard-only system.
- Direct access to Microsoft business solutions (Mail for Exchange, Microsoft Communicator Mobile and Microsoft SharePoint).
- An 8-megapixel full focus camera with dual-LED flash 720p video recording and 8GB of internal memory.
- Huge 4” inch screen with preloaded games for entertainment enthusiasts.
- 8-megapixel full focus camera with 720p video recording, dual-LED flash and 8GB memory card preinstalled.
- Beautiful, unique design. Toughened glass and seamless stainless steel.
And fear not Nokia N8, E7, C7 and C6 fans – Symbian Ann will be available for you in the coming months.