Sixaxis is updated: support Android 4.2 and rewriting bluetooth driver
Sixaxis controller is a very loved by the loyal users who want to use the mobile gaming JoyPad Sixaxis PS3 on your Android device. After some waiting now comes a second major update from version 0.6.0 to 0.6.1 that fixes driver crashes at startup, making it accessible to all interested users compatibility with the latest Android 4.2 distribution.
The application has received numerous stability improvements thanks to the rewriting of the bluetooth driver and support new Controller unofficial Sony. To give you an idea of the goodness of this application, please consult the video test with the use of Virtual Tennis Challenge Joypad Ps 3 on Galaxy Nexus.
Let’s take a look at the news as the official description of the last two update
- - Fix for Android 4.2
- - Complete rewrite of driver bluetooth
- - Added support for some gamepads (in particular Gasia)
- - Greatly improved the smoothness of analog sticks in “Touch Profiles”
- - Improved smoothness of mouse pointer
- - Fixed the aesthetics of touch active profile chooser
- - Improved reliability of starting and stopping the driver
- - Fixed crash when the driver
Our new Asus TF-300 test confirms the proper functioning of the app. Please note that to use Sixaxis you need to be root and you linkiamo again our configuration guide useful to users who have difficulties using. Sixaxis can be purchased from Play Store at € 1.23.
Share and Enjoy